Liftra Tianjin Co., Ltd. is looking for experienced full-time technicians to work with our specialized equipment for wind turbine maintenance activities.
You will be working on a range of equipment that is now being introduced by Liftra in the Chinese market, including:
We are looking for new personnel who will be responsible for:
- Installation of hydraulics and electrics along with final assembly and tests in our facilities in the Tanggu area for the product range described above.
- Operation of the equipment and training of others.
- Troubleshooting on the equipment.
In the preliminary phase of employment, you will receive 1-2 months of training in Europe, where you will participate in assembly and test of the new equipment (Blade Dragon) for Chinese market.
Once training is complete, you will either be stationed at our facilities in the Tanggu area or traveling in China depending on ongoing projects.
- Engineering degree in mechanics, hydraulics, or electrics
- Fluent Chinese and English
- Ability to travel a lot and as required
- Driver’s license
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, and Outlook
Required technical skills
- Very good technical knowledge (theory and practice)
- Very good understanding of mechanics, hydraulics, and electrics
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and repairing specialty equipment
- Experience from previous work in the wind turbine industry
- Experience from previous work in western companies is prefered
Applications should be submitted in English to Rafal Foremniak at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.